Methods of Payment
Credit card payment safety
Buyer’s personal information confidentiality is protected and ensured via SSL encryption.
Pages for internet payments are protected via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption (SSL encryption is data encryption process used for prevention of unauthorized access to data during data transfer).
The aforementioned protection ensures safe data transfer and prevents unauthorized access to data during communication between Buyer’s PC and WSPay payment gateway service and vice-versa.
The aforementioned service and financial institutions (credit card issuers) exchange data via virtual private network (VPN) that is protected against unauthorized access. Credit card numbers are not stored and are not available to unauthorized persons.
WSPAy™ payment gateway
WSPAy™ is a system that allows simple connection between a store and one or more credit card issuers. WSPAy™ allows safe exchange of authorization questions and answers from credit card issuers.
HIGH LEVEL OF SELLER AND CUSTOMER PROTECTION
– 3D Secure protection for all sellers and customers. WSPay™ system uses the highest standards of protection and data privacy.
– All sellers using WSPay™ are a part of 3D Secure protection, which is a guarantee to web shop buyers that their shopping is safe.
– Buyer’s credit card numbers are not kept inside the system and their entry is protected via SSL data encryption.
– Certification according to PCI DSS standards
– WSPay™ system continuously works on safety enhancement and its confirmation. Starting this year, it will be confirmed that WSPay™ services function at the highest standards defined by credit card issuers.
PCI Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is a norm that defines safety measures for processing, storing and transferring (communication) credit card data.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian Kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank.
When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.